Type of guided tour: Guided private walking city tour through the historical center of Prague.
Description of the city tour
Best Tour for your first visit of Prague
Immerse yourself in the life of Prague and get to know clearly the essentials about the city. Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Get to know the special charm of the magnificent streets and squares with its many sights, cafés and pubs as your guide takes you on with entertaining stories of the eleven-centurie slong history of the city. Visit the most important highlights of Prague’s city center and get a comprehensive overview of the city on this 2.5-hours long tour. The tour is enriched with discovery tips for your remaining stay. Find out what wounds the Second World War and communism left in the soul of the Prague.
Start in the heart of the city. There, where Prague finds its origin, at the Prague Castle. In the 9th century the first castle was built here and Prague was born. During the tour we will visit the castle only from the outside. The city tour follows the Royal Route, past the Royal Palace, Nerudagasse, the St. Nicholas Church, the Vltava and Charles Bridge.
We continue past the picturesque streets to the pearl of Prague: Old Town Square with Town Hall, Apostles Clock, Teyn Church and Ungelt: Hidden is the entrance to this particular courtyard Ungelt in a small side street and is waiting to be discovered by you. On the way to the Powder Tower you will come back to the Royal Road. The city tour ends at the Republic Square, at the Powder Tower and Art Nouveau Municipal House
Attractions en route:
- Castle Town (Hradcany)
- Pragaue Castle
- Little Quarter
- Wallenstein Palace
- Charles Bridge
- Royal Route
- Charles Road
- Old Town with Town hall and Astronomicle clock, Tyn church, Jan Hus monument
- Republic Square with the Powder Tower and Municipal House
Important information about the city tour:
- Fee for the tour: 120 € (3 hours) per group up to 12 Persons
- The price is for group up to 12 people for the morning or afternoon tou
- You will not have to pay entrance fees on the tour
- the entire length is 3 km, take comfortable shoes with you
- the tour is also suitable for children
- Duration of the tour: 3 hours or by appointment
- Meeting point: at Masaryk statue or by appointment
- Note: The order, content and length of the guide can be adjusted to suit your group.
- Availability: all year, by appointment